Happy Birthday to The Perfect Sentiment


Happy Monday!  I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by!  Here's a Birthday card I made for  the Perfect Sentiments challenge ;

PSC53A: Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary



I paper pieced stamps from The Crafts Meow "Stitched Flowers" set and used a greeting from the coordinating greetings stamps.  I used My Minds Eye  Lost and Found, Two, "Rosy" 6x6 stack, such cute papers!

And, since I am running a bit behind, and have been known to be late on birthday greetings, here's the inside:


I think that greeting was written just for me!  It's from the Stampendous Birthday Greetings set, which by the way is a really great "all around" handy stamp set!

Happy Anniversary to 
Perfect Sentiments Challenge




I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

 Just add a Pearl

(I won this challenge )!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you 365 Cards - I love your challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you like what you see, please leave a comment, I do appreciate your feedback, It brightens my day!  Also, I love making new friends so please join my blog and let's have fun together!







Comments

  1. I love paper piecing Adrienne and this is a fab use of it. Terrific card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card! those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the paper pieced flowers. Great job. Thanks for playing with us in the Perfect Sentiment Birthday Blog Hop. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts