My Stache, get your own!


    My Stache Goodie Jar

I hope you are all having a blessed day! Yesterday I made this goodie jar for my daughters friends Birthday.  The girls are just crazy for the Moustache craze, and I must say the bug has bit me too!




I used some rub ons for the Moustache and the glasses and then some Making Memories black stickers for the text.  These jars are perfect for holding just what it says, your Stache.  I suppose it should also have a "Keep Out" sign on the back!  Ribbon adorns the rim of the jar and is held in place with Glossy Accents so it should not be going anywhere.  The bow is made with the "fork" method which I just recently learned http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/files/how-to-tie-a-fork-bow-with-diana-gibbs.p dmf.  (Sorry about the obnoxiously long link, I am trying out a new blog app on my iPad and am still trying to figure out the details!

I was inspired by the Moxie Fab canning jar challenge.  She was looking for us to be inspired by the canning jar trend and I took Cath literally!  Go here:  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/09/the-jars-of-joy-challenge. to participate in the fun!  

I'm also entering this into : http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/


Give this a shot, what you put inside can change up the feel of the jar tremendously, have fun!



Blessings,


Adrienne 

Comments

  1. Hey Adrienne! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! What a FUN idea!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is just fabulous...love it!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project clever idea, thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody hugs Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts