Tuesday Trio

Yesterday 365 put out a challenge called Tuesday Trio http://365cards.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-230-tuesdays-trio.html
You were to include 3 items, an animal, something yellow, and floss.  It was my great nephews 4th birthday and here's what I made:

Here's the inside:


I used my Cricut to cut out the Dinosaur and then embossed it with a Sizzix folder.  I used the sentiment "party" as an addition to all the background words.  I was trying to find googly eyes and in my haste found the glasses instead!  

Hope you have a great day!





Comments

  1. HI Adrienne! Love the embossed dinosaur! What a cute way to give him some texture.

    THanks so much for signing up to be a follower of mine. It's nice to meet you! I added myself to your sidebar, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Tuesday Trio! Cute dino! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts