Ooh La La Creations Challenge DT First Entry

I'm so excited to be able to share this card with you all...it's my first submission as a part of the Ooh La La Creations Challenge Design Team!!!!!  Our challenge for the next two weeks is "Someone Special".

Since  I have just joined the team I am waiting for my CD of images to be sent to me, from France no less!  It's not called Ooh La La for nothing ya know!  I am thrilled to join them and I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not, but I am the only American on the team!  I will choose flattered!!  These are a great group of very talented card makers and crafters.  Lots of different  design styles which makes for a nice take on the images we use.  As you may have figured out by now they have a shop in which they sell CD's of artwork from a variety of different artists from around the world.  There really is something for everyone so stop on by and take a look here at their Online Craft Shop.

Here is my entry

I used a darling vintage image which is available at the shop.  Its available under the Digital
Downloads tab, in the Pyramids and Toppers Section (P3).  

I decided to break out my Spellbinders frame set.  It has these cute dots on it.  I cut out the large
frame and then set the smaller frame inside it to create a frame for my image.  I inked  the frame interior with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint.  I used Graphic 45 Little Darlings paper for the green polka dot and the rose trellis background paper.  The pink roses paper is Studio Calico.  I stamped and



embossed a Fiskars Sentiment with Ranger's Copper Embossing Powder.  I cut out some pink roses from a wide ribbon band I have filled with the silk ribbon roses and accented them with a few leavesI inked after I cut them out with a Spellbinder die. Finally I placed a little organza ribbon bow and then broke out my pearls and went CRAZY!  I love, love love details...Oh forgot to mention that I used my Diamond Stickles around the interior of the frame and its hard to see but the roses have been dabbed with the Stickles here and there.  When you move this card in the light it just sparkles!  

 Here are a few other shots:

  



















I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Pastel Colors

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Oldie but a Goodie - stamps are over 6 months old

Craft Door Magazine #44 - Anything Goes & GDT

http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/ - Anything Goes any artist

Crazychallenge.blogspot.com/ - inside of the card


 Divas By Design - All Cute


Thanks for stopping by today!



Comments

  1. Hi Adrienne, this is a lovely card, such a pretty vintage image and so much lovely detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. It is good to be joining you at Ooh La La Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple of kittys! thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Adrienne...love the pearls in her 'fur hair'..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Divas! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card love the image. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable.
    I love this so much.

    My daughter is a kitty lover so I showed her and she is wonderful.


    Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
    I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
    Please come back next week.
    We hope you had clicked to be a follower
    for a chance at the winning prizes.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy! My mom loves Kittens too! Too bad she's not getting married! I may send it to her blank though so she can give it away ;). Thanks for the opportunity to play along this week!

      Blessings,
      Adrienne

      Delete
  8. Adorable image and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this wee.

    Diane
    Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane for the sweet comment. The image is from Ooh La La

      Blessings,
      Adrienne
      OLLC DT

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on your new DT! Your card is wonderful. Really love the vintage feel to it. Beautiful image.

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image!! I love those kitties! Beautiful design!! Thank you for playing along with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!!! Good luck!! I hope to see you again next week!!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and the inside decoration is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts