Hiding In My Craft Room - Freestyle

This week we are going Freestyle with our creations...I love these weeks where I can pull out a picture and just scrap whatever I want, of course I don't need anyone's permission but it's fun to be able to share it with you all on behalf of HIMCR.

I found these two photos f my daughters just being goofy in the local Claire's.  I adore the Graphic45 Le Cirque papers and love finding any good reason to use them.

I just could not leave out the photo of my hubby, the leader of this three ring silly circus!



Here are all the fun embellishments I added to the page







So fun!  Please stop by http://hidinginmycraftroom.com  and join us this week...we want to see your freestyle projects!

Thanks for stopping by and Blessings to you my friends,
Adrienne 









Comments

Popular Posts